Stream 1: Designing Digital Government services for maximum impact
Welcome from the Chair
Connecting Government 2030: A digital and ICT strategy for Ireland’s public service
What are the action areas to deliver digital transformation of government processes and services?
Ossian Smyth TD
Minister of State for the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Public Procurement, eGovernment with special responsibility for Communications and Circular Economy.
Delivering Digital Transformation in Government: What Has Worked? Our panel of seasoned technology leaders share their insights on their digital transformation journey:
- What innovative, agile and adaptive architectures should you be considering?
- How to modernise sooner rather than later and how to integrate security into modernisation plans
- Are digital and data transformation initiatives feeding into customer experience?
- What are the best ways of supporting self-serving customers?
- Getting the fundamentals right: How we are transforming our back-office operations for optimal digital transformation
Programme Director, Social Security Programme, Scottish Government
CIO, Cork City Council
Head of Information Services Division, Department of Transport
Head of Digital Services and Innovation, An Garda Síochána
Change management – an enabler of superior inter-agency services
- Why ICT governance was pivotal to the delivery of emergency accommodation to Ukrainian refugees
- How willingness was the real engine behind a human-centred service delivery
- How technology adoption enabled prompt provision of emergency services
Meagan Ní Chuirc
Higher Executive Officer, ICT and Procurement Unit, Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY)
Assistant Principal ICT Department of Children, Equality Integration and Youth, DCEDIY
Head of Customer Success, OpenSky Data Systems
Data and public trust
- How can we engage with the public about data use? and how can we ensure that data is accessible to the public?
- How can we proactively tackle public concerns and ensure that the public are part of the policymaking process / delivery of big data-driven projects in government?
- Achieving data sharing goals across government services: The fine line between meeting accessibility demands and preventing privacy concerns.
- Covid 19: Using data to save the world. How has the public sector collected, stored and published data
Director, Digital Transformation and Open Innovation, Health Service Executive
Professor of Health Informatics, UCD and Group Chief Information Officer, Children’s Health Ireland
Information Security Manager & Founder, Cyber for School Girls
CIPP/E, Associate Director, Data Sustainability & Privacy Solutioning Lead – Global Growth Markets, Cognizant